Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Craft Booth

Well I guess the title of this post is a little misleading! LOL  This is actually documenting what I created as a mockup booth for a craft fair I recently applied for.  Fingers crossed that I'll get in.  It will be my first craft show, AND it's at Christmas.  If you wanna send an little extra energy, prayer, good will, thoughts my way it would be appreciated.

Anywho, without further ado, let the photos begin!


This one is more colourful, that's why I added it :)







So there it is.  In all it's glory?  Or misery?  Any tips? Tricks? Things I can do better?  I'm really hoping to get a dress form that I can dress up and put a scarf on!  Also now that I'm looing at it, it probably needs more colour and or texture.  Maybe some lace or burlap on the front.  I have a burlap runner, but it's not really visible.  I'd love to hear your feedback, especially if you're a craft show pro!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, your booth looks really great!