Monday, December 30, 2013

...And A Happy New Year

As the year comes to a close and many of us are spending time nestled together with friends and family, I want to thank you, all my readers, subscribers, casual acquaintances, and maybe this is your first time checking out my blog!  I want to say thank you!  

2013 was a pretty amazing year for me.  Most notably I started my new business West Coast Leslie Designs - a handmade crochet women's apparel company.  Considering it just got off the ground in November, I'm proud to say it's been fairly successful.  My products are online, I sold a whole bunch at my first craft fair, and you can find WCLD products at Modern Sole in Sherwood Park AB and Tryst Boutique in Saskatoon SK.  I created my own website and online store and wore off some of my arm hair from getting orders ready (I crochet pretty fast!) LOL


It truly will never be enough, but I want to thank all the people who have been SO super supportive, including my husband, sister, mum, and dance co-workers (some of my first clients), as well as my partners at Modern Sole & Tryst!

Wishing you and yours a safe, happy, and healthy New Year!
See YOU in 2014!

No comments: