Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Goodies

I did something today that I never thought I would do.  I purchased items from the Martha Stewart craft line!  I was at Wal-Mart and saw a glitter stamp kit for $30.  It didn't seem that hot for $30, but I noticed there were individual glue pads and tri-colour glitter at more reasonable prices.  So I bought them.  I thought "How gorgeous to add a little sparkle to my stamps?"


So I got right to it and kept on cranking out some truly lovely cards for What The Heck Wednesday.
Here they are in all their glory!

Everything's Not Lost - Coldplay
Sympathy card with corresponding stamped envelope



What A Wonderful World-Louis Armstrong
Any occasion card with corresponding stamped enveloped (not shown)


Everytime We Say Goodbye-Cole Porter
Sympathy/Farewell Card with corresponding stamped envelope


In case you forgot, here's how to enter to win these
 "Crooner Cards"

To enter to win September's prize from Leslie:


1) Leave a comment letting me (JILL) know what you'd do with the tapes (1 entry per comment, multiple comments welcome) Feel free to leave links to your own projects! I love seeing what you've made!

2) Become a follower & leave a comment (if you're already a follower, leave a comment to remind me)

3) Leave some comment love on Leslie's blog (and come back here to let me (JILL) know in a comment)





No comments: