Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hola!

Yes, please forgive my sporadic existence lately!  I feel awful (literaly and figuratively).  I have been a bad blogger this year already (geez),but I promise it will get better.  Let me explain.....

I have been fighting a cold since almost the begining of the month (very rare for me), and finally went to the doctor after a horrible ear ache, sinus pressure and a 3 day headache....turns out I had/have an ear infection!  So I've been sleeping and taking antibiotics instead of making food and crafts!  Thankfully I'm feeling a lot better, and will be back into the swing of things in no time!  I've got some great projects I want to share-once I set up my sewing machine!  Trust me, I am not a sew-er, so if you're interested in seeeing me totally humilate myself and potentially sew my fingers to a pillowcase, stay tuned.

This is also a pre-emptive apology!  I will do my best to be busy and keep my throng of adoring fans :P apeased with some great projects, but as a dance teacher I am getting into my busy season=competition.  I've already started, with 2 of my dances winning medals and a trophy! Woo Hoo!  I will post their pic soon becuase they are just too cute!  So, I will be in and out, coaching and crafting.

Anywho, I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day.  I was teaching dance last night so I am celebrating tonight instead.  We are going for Mexican food (our annual tradition) and then I will probably come home and watch Glee!  Sounds like a perfect night to me!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Sounds like a good night! I too will be watching Glee!