Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Scrappin' Away

Life is slowing down and the sun is FINALLY shining!  Sadly my city is overwhelmed with hockey...which is usually very exciting for me, but I don't particularly care for the Vancouver Canucks, so I am secretly hoping the Bruins will beat them and Vancouver can go back to being a normal city, instead of a city full of obnoxious jerks.  Oops, did I say that out loud?

Dance is winding down, leaving me more time to hang out , plan my wedding, clean house, do laundry and craft.  Lately I've been scrapbooking-still working on the epic which was our 3 week road trip to California from Vancouver. 
Here are some of my latest creations! Enjoy! 

OK, everyone all together....awwwwwwe.  I'm such a sap!


OK I do love this page.  I think I actually did a good job.  I like the circle, I like the ribbons-everything just came together.  Note to self, re-create this page when I run out of inspiration.


One track mind I have!  Although he is usually the subject since I am always behind the camera!


These letters were a labour but I love them so much.  First I cut the letters out in beige, then overlayed them with light pink and then again in a darker pink to create the sunset look.  Swoon!


I thought I was pretty clever by making the
page look like a golf course, sand trap and all!


I traced, hand cut and glittered those letters myself! 
What a pain, but I love how they turned out. 
Seriously gotta win me a silhouette!


I love this page.  Very rarely do I actually like the pages I create. 
I think this one is somewhat brilliant!


Ty & I discovered Dippin' Dots-the ice cream
of the future- at Santa Monica Pier



I love my old-timey circus strong man! 
I knew he had to be on this page!

Yes, I am pretending to (?) have a conversation
with two resin old west cowboys.

Ah, The Hollywood Walk of Fame!  More to come!




1 comment:

Amy said...

I really like the surf and turf layout! Also, the little faux film strip on the so cal page is cute!