Saturday, July 2, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I have been naughty and haven't been doing a very good job with my Scavenger Hunts....I always start them, and then it seems that life gets in the way and I never get around to posting them.  I am SO determined to do it this week...and I did! 

BIG THANKS to Ashley for hosting this party every week!  It really is so fun and gets me to do something, besides laundry, on Sundays!

1. WINTER

2. BW with SELECTIVE COLOURING

3. THE WIND

4. FRAMED

5. REMEMBER WHEN....
This is me circa 1987/1988 I'd guess-whoa cow lick, look at those bangs.  As soon as I saw the #5 clue as remember when, I wanted to use this photo.  The Christmas tree in the background eventually became the kids tree, as my sister and I grew up and my Mum didn't want handmade ornaments on her tree (understandable).  I think the most amazing part about this picture is that I am playing with a 'black' baby.  I want to thank my super progressive (in some ways) parents for encouraging me to play with a doll that didn't look like me. If only we could encourage this acceptance of others around the world!

No comments: