Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Crochet Crazy!

At the beginning of November my Mum came out to visit me in BC and helped me pick up my crochet hook again; something I hadn't done for years! Thus began my experiment in crocheting. Today I'm posting my cute headband/earwarmer. I will post my first crochet project, a bunny blankey, soon.

What was very sweet was some shout outs from old high school friends, who liked my cute crocheted headband so much that they asked me to make some for their daughters! I'm so blessed that they liked my creation-their kind words were really needed and proved to be so helpful. Crochet is something that has been passed down through the generations in my family, so I'm very proud to carry it forward.


I hope you enjoy these lovelies. If you'd like a headband/earwarmer, for yourself or for someone else as a gift, just email me. I can get a lot done in a short amount if time, so Christmas orders are welcome!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love the tag in them!