Monday, January 16, 2012

Amazing Christmas Present



Oh yes, you better believe it! I got a brand spankin' new Silhouette Cameo for Christmas! So the other night Ty and I picked it up and went to town.


I'm only slightly excited




My tiny dancer brain can't figure it out! 




Boxes are hard!  Ta Da-I have a cutting mat! 



Clearly I'm having some difficulties, and Ty just stands by and watches me struggle! 



Look at that face.....that is the face of a sad panda 





Finally free!  




I do what now? 




Here we go! First test! 


First Sihouette project. A thank you card for Ty.
 
You know you have an amazing fiance when he buys you something for your hobby that he knowingly understands will make you spend hours upon hours in the basement making cards and scrapbooking. He's just the greatest!
 
 
 

No comments: