Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Meet Massimo!

Remember a bit ago when I shared the baby shower gift I made for my girlfriend Andi?  That cute bunny and baby blanket? Here it is in action!



As you can see, Massimo has arrived and he couldn't be any cuter (or louder?  He certainly doesn't look like he's loving my gift right at that moment!)  Andrea wanted to stamp his hands and feet for his baby book and possibly a birth announcement. Ha ha ha.  Little did we realize how challenging it would be to ink and stamp a 3 1/2 week old baby!  

Only a few "oopsies", but really all things considered both Andrea and I thought we did pretty great!

Let me tell you, the feet were WAY easier than the hands.  We eventually had to rock him to sleep so he would relax his hands and manage those prints.  It was SO fun, and funny.  We used a couple different colours of ink and turned him into a Smurf at one point!









OK and these are just gratuitous shots of my favourite little man!






I mean, c'mon! Look at this cutie.  He's so aware and interested in what's going on around him.  Which made it hard to distract him and ink his hands!  Monkey!



I can't wait to spend more time with this cutie.  
Gotta build up my arm strength!

No comments: