Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nifty Gifty Tags

I'm sure many of you out in blogland make homemade gift tags.  It's nothing new and it's a great way to use up scraps!  I bet some of yours are better than mine. And while a part of me wished to make beautiful ornate, lace adorned, sparkly gift tags, the reality is that these are often thrown out (recycled) with the gift wrap.  So I make nice enough gift tags to match my wrapping paper.  Yes I am just THAT cool.

Since I love stamping (and had some new ones to try out) here is my first batch of hand stamped gift tags!



And here are the very few gifts I have purchased, wrapped and are all ready to go.  As you'll notice I don't go overboard with fancy wrapping either.  Not that I don't want to, but I have to pack them in my suitcase and fly them from Vancouver to Saskatoon (about 1200km or 750 miles!)  So any goreous wrapping would get squished and man handled by the baggage crew! Boo!



Linking Up To




No comments: