Friday, May 20, 2011

Bad Blogger

Must keep this short and sweet-mainly wanted to let my readers....all 24 of you (and some lovely visitors from Denmark?!?!?) that yes I am still alive, and no I haven't been crafting because I've been up to my eyeballs in dance competition (will tell you more about that later, mostly because I'll totally want to brag about how awesome my students are).  Although I did spray paint some costumes last week.  Thank you for sticking with me and checking out old posts as I've been on hiatus...and thanks to my Mum and my sissy Jill who both told me yesterday "you really need to update your blog".  Thanks for reading Mum :)
 
Anywho, I want you to hold on just a little bit longer because I have a great post coming up on Sunday...maybe Monday.  It's a nice, big, juicy project and I can't wait to share it with all of you-expeically if you're the snoopy kind of blog reader (like me)!
 
I hope all my Canadian readers have a wonderful long weekend! First official long weekend of the summer!

No comments: