Sunday, February 3, 2013

One Pot Pasta

This is one of those meals I make when I'm home alone; one that Ty's not going to eat and I can enjoy things I enjoy.

Here's how I do it.

Boil any pasta you like, or couscous, or quinoa.  Today for me it's mini shells :)  Drain them and keep them in the colander.

In the same pot, melt some butter and sauté some mushrooms. 

Once they've started to brown add in spinach! Ty doesn't like cooked spinach, I love it.  

Once the spinach starts to wilt I add in some light ricotta and goat cheese.  To make it a bit creamier you can add a little light sour cream as well.  

Heat through and chow down.

One pot pasta!  I love it.  And I may or may not have ate the whole pot.....no judging!

  
Keeping It SimpleMyMeatlessMondays 

2 comments:

Chaya said...

This is perfect for me. I like everything in that one pot. I also love the shells the most. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing with MMM.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! Thought I'd come over and check out yours too :) Now following on GFC!

And I love this one pot pasta recipe! I've been looking for a few recipes to use my big bag of spinach from Costco that's just sitting there, lol!

I'd love for you to link up a few recipes or craft posts at my weekend link party @The Weekend re-Treat