Sunday, August 18, 2013

One Year of Wedded Bliss


Today marks our one year wedding anniversary.  I know many of you are probably excited for us, but it feels sort of silly really, because we've been together for 9 1/2 years.  We've lived together for 8 1/2 years.  So it feels like we've been married for a very long time.  I just have fancier jewelry now.

Today we are in Vienna.  Wow!  Vienna.  I mean I can't even believe it.  I am so blessed to be married to a man who loves to travel as much as I do, maybe even more so.

So on this day I will share with you some of my favourite wedding pictures.

Here I am enjoying my ham and cheese croissant.  I'm classy


Jill seems pretty proud of that cake.  And she totally should be!  
It looked awesome



Ew! ha ha ha



My Granny traveled over 1000 miles to be at my wedding
She's 81 years young!



I have the cutest wedding party!


 And the most excited!





 I don't know what's going on in this picture but I love it!



My cheeks were sore from laughing so hard during the speeches.



Ty and I didn't write anything to say, but I think we did a good job



I dance with a couple of cuties!

Like my pictures?  Credit goes to the very talented Randal Kurt
Check out his Facebook or his website
And my  makeup was done my the incredibly talented Leah Cuff  
She's on Facebook and her website!

No comments: