Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Girls Night Craft Party

While I was at home Saskatoon we had an unofficial house warming for Jill and her new condo/crafty party.  


The hostess with the mostest.


At first it was just an idea with me, Jill and Amy, and then we invited Megan (queen of cakes) and KO (my sister in law and friend) and well it just became a thing!

Jill and Amy had originally made card kits for three, but since we turned out to be five Jill and Amy improvised some make and takes!


Top Left: Megan (Queen of Cakes) & Amy (Jill's bestie & my birthday twin)
Bottom Left: Sisters - Me (duh), Jill and KO (sister in law)
Right: Just some of the sumptuous food we had

Our inspiration while we worked! LOL

Top Left: Jill gets excited about spray ink
Top Right: Megan stamps
Bottom Left: Spray ink scares KO.  
That was SO funny to watch. But using spray ink is unpredictable at times
Bottom Centre: Something makes me smile
Bottom Right: Amy shows off her embossing




This is me and Amy, after a few glasses of wine.  We cleaned up the scrapbooking stuff and started playing Cards Against Humanity.  I don't know what's happening in this photo, but I love it!

Oh, and I guess I should show off what I made?

Mine is the green one on the right hand side, 
with the white doiley and washy tape.

This was our tag make and take!  
Mines on the far left that says "Holiday Wishes"

I had such a blast with these ladies.  
Makes me wish I lived closer to them.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have to say, I'm glad you added some thought bubbles to my goofy inky hand photos, somehow it makes them seem less dumb hahaha.
That party was so much fun, I think it needs to become a Leslie is home tradition!