Monday, September 23, 2013

I Bought Some Chairs

Well, I officially feel like an adult.  Today Ty and I bought 2 arm chairs from Urban Barn.  At a pretty penny too, I might add.  I think that's what makes me so nervous.  Well that and the fact that the chairs are custom purchases (read: final sale) and I've never actually seen what the chair will look like in the fabric I chose until they get to my house! EEK!  So I'm a little anxious about my choice.  I have a hard time trusting myself, especially with something this big.



Here's what the chair looks like.  It's hard to tell what the design is really like when it's grey, but....hey it's all I've got for the next 4-6 weeks.  The pattern I've chosen is called Caprice Marine and it looks like this....
Please ignore the chair design.  I'm sure this chair is comfy, but it's just not for me!  I will be sure to post pics once I've got them and set them up in my living room.  It's seen a lot of changes in the past four years....don't remember?  Here let me jog your memory.

What we started with


After a few coats of paint (with the help of my awesome Dad)

Well now that leather couch has seen it's last bum, we've added a rug and a bigger coffee table, a book case....it's a growing room.  I promise I will show-off my soon to be completed living room!

No comments: