Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween all you gouhls and gals.  I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween.  In fact I can't wait stop seeing my blog roll FILLED with pumpkin crafts - seriously blogland, we really need to talk about this problem!  Like for real...you gotta cool it with the "September 1st, OMG! Pumpkins!!!" Ok rant over.  

So here's my ONE and ONLY pumpkin post this fall.  These are the pumpkins that I carved last year.  I'll be carving some today but for now, enjoy these.

This is the Wicked Playbill.  
It's hard to 'get it' with out it being lit....

Lurch  "You raaaaaang"

ALL LIT UP

I am so proud of this Jolly Roger that I carved last year.  
I'm sorry but it is So freakin' awesome!


Here's the "Wicked" in the dark

And here are all three!  I'm not sure how I'm 
going to top these, but I'll do my best.

No comments: