Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thank You 2011

Hello all you Try To Keep Up-ers!

As 2011 comes to a close (what an eventful year) I want to thank all of you new followers that joined me this year.  I essentially doubled my readership this year (LOL) and I hope to keep that trend into 2012!  Tell your friends I'm real funny :)

And a big ginormous hug and sloppy kiss thank you to all my loyal longtime followers!  Among which include Jill, Amy, & Mum, who text me when I don't post new stuff.  Keepin' it real. 

I'm thankful for the kindness of other bloggers.  I've received some beautiful and inspiring comments in the past two months which have helped me get through this difficult time.  I look forward to passing on this kindness in 2012 and hopefully inspire other bloggers, old and new.

I'm really looking forward to 2012 for a few reasons

1). I got a new Silhouette Cameo for Christmas!  So I look forward to sharing many swear-filled posts about my new creations.

2). I am getting married in August!  I will keep you posted about all the craziness that will undoubtly ensue.

3).  I will be co-hosting an awesome recipe link party in January!  Can't wait! Stayed tuned for the deets!

4). I am starting a new (additional) dance teaching job!  Don't worry, it's only an extra 3 hours a week, but it should be an inspiring challenge.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog this past year and that it has brought some light and laughter into your day.  I am truly humbled when I receive your comments and messages about projects or recipes I've made.  Thank you for stumbling into my online life and I hope that you'll stick around.  I wish you a very safe, happy and prosperous New Year.

No comments: