Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jilly Bean is coming!

My lovely sissy is coming for a visit! And she arrives tonight!!!! I can't wait.  I've been looking forward to this trip for a while and even though I just saw her at Christmas time I'm feeling so overwhelmed that I really need some Jill time!
She's gonna kill me for using this picture-luckily we both look pretty awful! 

Not only is she here to visit, she'll be celebrating her birthday with us!  We'll also make a test wedding cake, maybe hang some wall paper, print my wedding invitations, work on our table numbers and seating chart....

Five days just won't be enough!
Stay tuned for some sisterly goodness!

1 comment:

Andrea Klassen said...

If you need any wedding prep help, I'm there for ya babe. I love doing that kind of stuff :)
Facebook or email me winplaceshow@shaw.ca
Andrea