Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Years

Whoa, when did that happen?  Welcome to January!  Happy New Year!  My life has been a blur the last little while.  Making Christmas gifts, travelling and eating my weight in chocolate.  I don't know how those other bloggers are able to blog during Christmas?  I'm just way too busy.

I have A LOT to share with you (of course) but I thought since it's the weekend I will share some party photos from New Year's Eve.  My sister, her boyfriend, me, Ty, Amy and Landon went to Amy's house where she and my sister put out a spread. 
 I made toasted baguettes with bacon marmalade.  
More on that later!



 Grown men drinking tiny drinks!  This was a home made liquor made by Landon's German teacher.  It was like a Bailey's milkshake!  YUM!


We've been drinking....clearly

Fiesty Adam.  This is what happens when you drink German moonshine! LOL

We are fabulous!  
Look out Derek Zoolander, we are coming for you!


We put our wine outside and look what happened!  
Sisterly cuddles


We also played "Cards Against Humanity".  If you're a horrible person (like me) you will love this totally politically incorrect card game. 
We had an amazing time.  Big thanks to Amy and Landon for hosting.  We had so much fun.


1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't believe that was a week ago!