Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Online Store

I am SO excited to finally be able to share my online store with you!  I went through a lot of trouble; reading pretty much EVERYONE'S (and their dog) opinion on what kind of store I should use etc etc and I finally decided.
West Coast Leslie Designs is open!
Right now I have classic scarves and ear warmers online.  After Crafty Affaire I will be adding any unsold items as well! The classic scarves will be available all year round, but also can be made to order.  I'll be adding more to the store, seasonal additions and other goodies, so please be sure to check back often.

I'll be taking Christmas orders up until December 10th!  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about custom orders.

A big thank you to my Mum and sister, who I've annoyed with all my texts, phone calls and email, asking for their opinions and help!
Stay tuned for the announcement of the West Coast Leslie Designs official website launching soon!

No comments: