Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Official Website

Phew!  I just returned from a whirlwind shopping trip in Seattle this past weekend (SO dangerous!) but I wanted to share my new, official website for West Coast Leslie Designs!  
I'd love for you to hop on over to www.westcoastleslie.com.  Not to toot my own horn, but I designed the whole thing (with a little help from Wix.com) so I'm very proud of it.  I'm proud of my products and just pretty  much everything I've been working on.  My poor husband has had to live in, what was starting to look like, a crochet sweatshop - with only one worker, me! LOL.  This is my first website (besides the blog) and I know my brand and my online presence will evolve but for now, this is it.  And I hope you like it!  I've also added pages on the top of my blog that link to my Storevny store and my website, incase you forget the names :)

And if you notice any issues like bad links or things that don't load etc, please email me or leave me a comment.  Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your new website looks great!